Beatles 的歌曲裡,小鹿最喜歡的一首歌。

 

 

 

Hey Jude, don't make it bad   嘿裘!別沮喪
Take a sad song   找一首哀傷的歌
And make it better    把它唱得更快樂 
Remember, to let her into your heart   記得將它唱入你的心田
Then you can start to make it better    世界就能開始好轉 
Hey Jude, don't be afraid   嘿裘!別害怕
You were made to go out and get her    你天生就要勇於克服恐懼 
The minute You let her under your skin    當你將它身埋於心底那一刻 
Then you begin   世界就
To make it better   開始好轉
And anytime you feel the pain   當你感受痛苦的滋味
Hey Jude, refrain    嘿裘!要忍耐 
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders    別把世界的重擔都往肩上扛 
For well you know that it's a fool    你知道那些愚蠢的人 
Who plays it cool    總是裝做不在乎 
By making his world a little colder    把自己的世界弄得很冷酷 
Hey Jude, don't let me down    嘿裘!別讓我失望 
You have found her now go and get her    既然找到真愛就要勇敢追求 
Remember (Hey Jude) to let her    記住(嘿裘!)要將他 
into your heart    攬入你的心房 
Then you can start to make it better    那樣世界就能開始好轉 
So let it out and let it in    所以啊,讓你的愛自由來去 
Hey Jude, begin    嘿裘!開始啊 
You're waiting for someone to perform with   你期待有個人與你同台表演
And don't you know that it's just you    你不知道那個人就是你自已嗎 
Hey Jude, you'll do    嘿裘!你會辦到 
The movement you need is on your shoulder    下一步該怎麼做就全看你自己 
Hey Jude don't make it bad    嘿裘!別喪氣 
Take a sad song and make it better    找一首哀傷的歌把它唱得更快樂 
Remember you let her under your skin    記得將它深藏於心 
Then you'll begin    世界就能 
To make it better    開始好轉

 

 

 

 

 

 

kumiko1979 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()